¿3 o 13? - Mi threenager a veces me vuelve loca por @mommystales - ¿3 or 13? - My threenager sometimes drives me crazy by @mommystales

Threenager

Ayer tuve un dramón con Emma. Digo dramón porque más que pelea fue drama. Ella cogió mi cámara de fotos (una semi profesional) y cuando me di cuenta, ya se le había caído (felizmente a la alfombra). Le dije en tono serio, que ella llama “voz horrible", que la cámara no era un juguete y que tenía que tener cuidado. Y se "ofendió". Primero se molestó y luego se puso en una esquina totalmente desconsolada. Continuar leyendo...

Yesterday I had a dramatic with Emma. I say drama because more than fighting was drama. She took my camera (a semi professional) and when I realized, it had already fallen (fortunately to the carpet). I told her in a serious tone, that she called "horrible voice", that the camera was not a toy and that she had to be careful and she was "offended." First she got upset and then put herself in a totally disconsolate corner. Continue reading...

¿Vulnera este post tus derechos? Pincha aquí.
Creado: